Opvantek is pleased to be hosting the 2018 Optimain User Group Meeting! This year's meeting will be in Key West.
We hope at least one representative from each company attends to share knowledge, best practices and learn how other companies are using the Optimain product suite. Your feedback is very important, as it gives us insight into future software enhancements.
THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to last year's conference in Philadelphia. We look forward to seeing you in Key West!
Book your Hotel Room
For room reservations at the group rate of $249++, visit the group reservation site for the Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel before Monday, April 2, 2018.
++Rates do not include current city and state taxes totaling 12.5%. Tax rates are subject to change at any time based on government regulation.
Tickets, Early Bird Benefits & Discounts
Three customers from companies, with an annual DS maintenance agreement that includes the UGM ticket benefit, are entitled to a free early bird ticket (available through 1/31/2018). Attendees that use the code for a regular admission ticket will have to pay the ticket difference. Additional attendees or attendees from a company, that does not qualify for the free early bird tickets, can register but will not receive any discount. Contact Lauren Perez to find out if your company qualifies for free attendees and/or for the discount code to be used during checkout.
Click here to access the current schedule.
This year we'll be trying out a new format called lightning talks. We'll solicit short user talks (2-3 slides) on each of the following topics:
- Incident or Near Miss Report
- Describe a recent incident or near miss at your company.
- What changes to processes or procedures resulted from the investigation?
- In hindsight, how could you have avoided the issue?
- Was the risk identified or visible in Optimain?
- How could/should an integrity management program be improved as a result of your findings?
- Capital Allocation
- How does your company choose between competing capital investment opportunities?
- What are the key metrics and criteria?
- How does your integrity management program feed into the process?
- Suggestions for how Optimain could provide better or more useful input to the process
- Consequence Modeling
- Share your current integrity management consequence model (from Optimain or otherwise).
- What do you like or not like about it?
- Share your thoughts on the best way to assess the consequences of an integrity failure.
- Relative points with no particular meaning
- Points that equate to an absolute measure
- Probabilistic consequences/event tree model
- Regulatory Interactions & Feedback
- Share a key finding or action request from a recent regulatory audit or interaction, especially as related to Optimain or your integrity management program.
- What positive feedback did you receive?
- What changes did you have to make?
- How could Optimain be improved as a result?
- Cross Bore Risk
- How does your company assess and mitigate cross bore risk?
- Finding legacy cross bores
- Avoiding new cross bores
- How many are you finding? What patterns have you discovered?
Other sessions include:
- Product Development Update
- IM Design Feedback
- User Council
Send us your suggestions!